Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Update

Alright, so I finally feel like I have plenty of media to work with and I am ready to share. I'm one of those types that has to have everything together and set before I can start working, maybe I'm a little OCD that way. Regardless, look to my future posts to contain photos and more detailed descriptions about HomeSource and what a wonderful program it is for the Lisbon Ave area. Here's a sneak peak of what I have in store, it's a nice picture of the sign outside the HomeSource Center. I think the rest of my picture uploads are gonna be in the form of PhotoBucket slideshows and such, now that I have mastered that Internet medium (I use mastered lightly), but it is easier to use, these blogger controls are sluggish and I can't position the image exactly where I'd like to.





No comments: